Gonorrhea is another common bacterial STD. It’s also known as “the clap.”
Many people with gonorrhea develop no symptoms. But when present, symptoms may include:
- a white, yellow, beige, or green-colored discharge from the penis or vagina
- pain or discomfort during sex or urination
- more frequent urination than usual
- itching around the genitals
- sore throat
If left untreated, gonorrhea can lead to:
- infections of the urethra, prostate gland, or testicles
- pelvic inflammatory disease
It’s possible for a mother to pass gonorrhea to a newborn during childbirth. When that happens, gonorrhea can cause serious health problems in the baby. That’s why many doctors encourage pregnant women to get tested and treated for potential STDs.
Effective treatment and safe sexual practices can help you lead a comfortable life with herpes and protect others from the virus.
Get Appointment right away
Those who are dejected and had approached Dr Ashfaq Hamza as a last resort for expectation are blessed with the cherishing of their dreams.
If you wish to consult with the doctor, it’s better to call and confirm the availability on that day you intend to visit.